Other sources for Zoroastrian religious supplies
See also video and audio tapes on Zoroastrianism.
- Zoroastrian flag decals:
Red/Yellow/Blue: Yellow middle with two blue seven-point stars and centerd Farohar.
WRITE TO Jehangir Medora #104 806 Kennedy Road Scarborough Road Ontario MIK 2E1 Canada Phone (416) 701-1999 FAX (417) 757-7690
- Calendar: Multifaith calendar which includes Zoroastrian holidays: Multifaith Resources, 45 Windy Hill Court, P. O. Box 128, Woffod Heights, CA 93285-0128, Phone/FAX 619-376-4691. US$ 10.95 (plus .80 sales tax if CA resident).
- China plates, vases, tea-pots, cups, saucers, wall-hangings, t-shirts, and more: Pars Art, 703-471-3934
- "The Fravashi of Light" greeting card gift pack. This outstanding image has been digitally created by the Zoroastrian Association of Victoria, Australia and carefully printed and laminated on top quality card for a superb result. The gift pack consists of a clear plastic box which includes; 10 greeting cards 10 envelopes 2 stick-on inserts of "Seasons Greetings" 2 stick-on inserts of "Happy Birthday" 2 stick-on inserts of "Navroze Mubarak" 2 stick-on inserts of "Happy New Year" 2 stick-on blank inserts Cost is US$15 per gift pack plus US$10 packaging & postage. Place your orders with; The Honorary Secretary, Zoroastrian Association of Victoria, P.O.Box 807, Kew, Victoria, 3101, Australia. Internet : email@example.com Fax : (61-3) 761 1209 Please remember to include; Your full name and address and your Credit card number, expiry and authorisation or your cheque made out to "Zoroastrian Association of Victoria"
- Greeting cards -- 5 x 7 inch folded. Front has picture of Farohar engraved on marble, with white tube rose which 'represents purity, goodness, and truthfulness.' Insides are blank. Backs are printed with translation of Yasna 27.14: "Everlasting peace is theirs who choose goodness for its own sake -- without expectation of any reward". Multifaith Resources, 45 Windy Hill Court, P. O. Box 128, Woffod Heights, CA 93285-0128, Phone/FAX 619-376-4691. Set of 12 (specify #11): US$ 17.45 (plus 7.24 % sales tax if CA resident).
- Color prints of Zarathushtra backed by 1996 calendar. These 10 cm by 7 cm cards will be sent free on request: Please send SASE to: 78, West Mada Str, Royapuram, Madras 600013, (phone 5954974).
- Farohar pendants and pins are available for sale from Dinoo Pavri of Ontario: $7 for pendants; $5 for pins. Call 416-492-8114.
- Portrait of a Parsi Woman, ca 1860
- Pagrees: available from Mrs. Kolah, K-2 Cusrow Baug, S. B. Road, Colaba, Bombay 400 001, India, tel: 204-4271. Price is around Rs. 2,000.
- Pagrees/Pugrees: Mrs. Gulshan S. Kolah makes pugrees to order. She also is an "expert dressmaker". So for those of you who want a pugree made can get in touch with her on (New Zealand) 64-9-4897649. Or you can send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and I can pass on the details to Gulshan.
- Daglis: can be ordered from D. Shanji (Dagliwalla), 143/A Bazargate Street, Fort, Bombay 400 001, India, tel: 262-5477. Price is around Rs. 650.
- Topis (caps), Sapats, sudreh, kushtis, and German Silverware is available from Kerawalla & Co., 218 Chandra Mahal, Dr. Cowasji Hormasji Street, Dhobi Talao, Bombay 400 002, Tel: 206-1343. Mr. Keki Kerawalla is interested in contacting individuals in the USA or Canada to serve as wholesale contacts for these traditional Parsi items.
- Jewelry: Mahendra Jewellers. Gold and silver Lord Zoroaster and Asho Farohar medals available. 594, Chira Bazar, Girgaum Road, Bombay 400002 INDIA. Tel: 2065137. We accept Diners, Bob card, American Express, Taj Premium, Visa, and Master Cards.
- Sudrehs and Kustis: Sudrehs (Sadras) made to order.
Kustis (Kastis) available.
Contact Khershed Cooper at (703) 503-7241 or e-mail: "email@example.com"
- Sudrehs: Mrs. Cooper, Tel: (703)503-7241.
- Sudrehs, Navjote and wedding clothes, sari blouses, and petticoats:
Coomi Bhathena 220 Oak Street #2517 Toronto, ONT M5A 2E1 (416)863-6615
- Sudrehs and Kustis: Sudreh-Kusti can also be ordered from the Traditional Mazdayasni Zoroastrian Association, 11 Crestwood Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660.
Call Tahemton or Godafreid Aresh (714) 759-0519
- Sudrehs: Mrs. Dhun Dastur of Waukesha, WI will stitch Sadhras for ladies and gents. With your cloth, the stitching charges are $3.00 for gents and $2.50 for ladies sadhras. Using her cloth, which she says is better for use with washing machines, though a little thicker than the normal cloth, her charges are $7.00 for gents and $6.00 for ladies. Mrs. Dastur can also stitch other clothes. If interested please call or write to her at:
1800 Kensington Dr. Apt B1 Waukesha, WI 53188 (414) 574-7791